Sunday, May 18, 2014

Isolation : Day 3

My day started at 5AM sharp
After the extreme cry 2 hours ago
My eyes wouldn't open larger than 30%
Called the taxi and waited for its arrival
Really hope today would go by faster
Or at least let me have time to get some shut eye
I might just die if I don't

Last night's sleep
Well I should say 2 hours ago
Was DREADFUL
Had a tiring dream and got startled by my time bomb alarm clock sound
All I could think of after that is only him

Went to work, boring as always
Running Man keeps me sane (in a way
At least I'm laughing all the time

He replied:
感情本來就是要互相信任
你可能看到的是你所沒有的
但是人都是不滿足的
知足常樂才是福

Totally missed my point!
What I meant was
SPEND SOME FUCKING TIME ON ME YOU MOTHERFUCKER
GOD!!!
I was so speechless when I read his message
I just want you to be concern and care about me more!
Ignoring is the total opposite but it's the only thing he does best
URGH
I wanna vomit...
Sometimes I just felt like giving up
Nothing is going my way these days

I'm gonna get some sleep and forget about things that bugs me especially him right now
Or else I might just explode
...
..
.


Wait...
他怎麽會突然提到信任
難道他這次回去找了誰嗎
之前說的同學聚會該不會...

No evidence on Facebook
Check everything except the new notifications
I'm gonna wait till he finish checking then it's my turn to stalk
..
.
Checked
Nothing
So what the hell is he busying about?

11:30pm I called him via Line
He's celebrating his mom's birthday early at the karaoke
Tells me his going home soon and will call
We'll see

As expected, it's 1am and he still hasn't called
I'm gonna go to bed now and try not to care


Finally he called at 2am
It was a decent chat, mostly about work and nothing about us since his mom is beside him
Mr.Ma came back to SZX this morning and he will soon have some free time for me
That is IF he chooses to do so
Had a pretty okay sleep afterwards







No comments: