Thursday, May 22, 2014

Isolation : Last Day

Alarm wake me from my bad dream at 10am
Been having similar dreams these past week
Dreamt of him cheating on me
In my dreams
No matter what he does with his girl in front of me
I could never say anything
Couldn't yell or do anything
I just shut up and keep the pain inside me

"To see your boyfriend in your dream, represents your waking relationship with him and how you feel about him.
To dream that your mate, spouse, or significant other is cheating on you, indicates your fears of being abandoned. You may feel a lack of attention in the relationship.

Yes
I am insecure
I'm constantly afraid of losing him
Not necessary him cheating on me
But the mere thought of him leaving me is so scary that I keep on having dreams about it

Whatever happens in my dreams
I still have to go on with my day

The day was boring
Had an office gathering after work
It was okay
Arrived home at 8pm
Cleaned up the room a little
He's coming home tomorrow
Finnaly
My nightmare is over
Or so I think
HMMM....

No comments: